Accessing our archival and manuscript heritage
- To develop a new and innovative web interface to the Higher Education-focused Manuscript Studies Research Portal, which will be dedicated to lifelong learning communities served by public libraries and local record repositories in London and the South East.
- To collaborate with existing services (e.g. Familia, Ask-a-Librarian) to the wider lifelong learning communities and provide a co-ordinated and collaborative interface.
- To work together with lifelong learning communities in building an online service which meets their current needs and expectations, and which is both sustainable, capable of extension and provides excellent value through collaboration.
- To develop a web interface and online service which meets and is responsive to government agendas, including cultural diversity and ethnicity.
- To develop and evaluate a set of more traditional educational materials to support and complement the online materials, as well as suggestions for educators on how to make best use those materials.